And I love You So Trailer, Sam Milby proud of "yummier" Bea Alonzo

And I love You So Trailer, Sam Milby proud of "yummier" Bea Alonzo. In Manila Philippines, Hunk actor Sam Milby said Bea Alonzo is now “yummier.” Milby is proud of his new leading lady for losing almost 15 lbs for their upcoming Star Cinema movie, "And I Love You So."

"Yummier siya ngayon kasi in shape na in shape siya ngayon… it's in the script, it's in the role na na magto-two piece siya," Milby said.

Milby said he and Alonzo will also do a love scene together. "First time naming dalawa na may love scene sa movie so first timer kami."

In a previous interview, Alonzo shared that she went on a diet and attended yoga sessions to be in good shape. Alonzo said director Laurenti Dyogi also pushed her to shed some pounds for her role.

Derek Ramsay is also part of “And I Love You So.”

Watch the trailer of And I Love You So: